TRSG is committed to protecting your personal information and being clear and transparent about what information we collect and how we will use it. This policy explains how any personal information we collect when you use our website or digital services and platforms, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
The information set out in this policy is applicable to www.TRSG.uk and TRSG’s digital platforms. Please read the following policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
1 -Who we are and how we can be contacted
2 -About our Data Protection Officer
3 -Other policies you should read
4 -Information we collect from you
5 -Marketing communications
6 -Information we collect about you from other places
7 -Where we store your personal information
8 -International transfers of personal data
9 -Sharing your personal information
10 -How long will we keep personal information
11 -Your rights under data protection legislation
12 -What you can do if you’re not happy with how we use your information
13 -About Data Security
1. Who we are and how we can be contacted
Our company name is The Recruitment & Support Group (Nationwide) Ltd (“TRSG”) and when you use our website and our services directly we act as a Data Controller.
If you need to contact us you have several options, you can:
· Email us at email@example.com or
· Send us a letter addressed to our registered office The Recruitment & Support Group (Nationwide) ltd , 55 Bore street, Lichfield ws13 6nb.
2. About our Data Protection Officer
While everyone at TRSG is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, we have a Data Protection Officer who deals with all aspect of personal data at TRSG. You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an email to legal@TRSG.uk.
3. Other policies and information we encourage you to read
(a) Additional privacy policies
(c) Our Terms of Website Use
(d) Linked Platforms
(a) Additional privacy policies
(d) Linked platforms
Our site may contain links to and from our websites, and digital platforms of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates, Client, and social media pages. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
4. Information we may collect from you
This section sets out:
· how we collect your personal information;
· the categories of data that we collect;
· a description of how we plan to use the information we collect;
· the legal basis that we will rely on to process information collected; and
· where possible, how long we will hold the information collected.
We may collect and hold the following information about you:
Type of Data
Lawful basis for processing
To enable the consultant to identify the most suited work placement we do require personal Data on the registration form.;
1. your name, e-mail address and contact details we require these to forward to prospective
employers or placements
2. we request your full address for 5 years this is a common standard for many of our clients whose positions (due to the nature of their business)require DBS checks on any of the candidates who work there.
3. We request proof of financial information once the placement has been secured to enable payroll to pay into your bank, pay your tax and insurance
4. We require proof of the right to work e.g. passport or birth certificate this is a UK requirement in employment law etc
5. We may request health information if it is relevant to the position applied for e.g. night worker assessments
6. We may request criminal activity information if it is relevant to the post applied for
7. We may request work history if applicable to the position applied for .
Data will be processed for operating our websites, providing digital services you sign up for, communicating with you about those digital products and services, and maintaining back-ups of our services.
Account Data will include your full name, and email address. We may also ask you to set a password, so you can securely log on to your account.
The performance of the agreement between you and us for the provision of the digital product and services is the legal basis for processing Account Data.
We will hold on to Communication Data for as long as it is necessary to enable us to deal with the matter relating to that communication. Once your matter has been dealt with, unless we inform you otherwise, we will delete Communication Data within 3 years.
We also collect and use aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data (“Aggregated Data”). Aggregated Data may be derived from
your personal information but does not reveal your identity in any way. For example, we may aggregate your Usage and Device Data to calculate the percentage of our website users accessing a specific feature of our website. Aggregated Data is used for our own business purposes only.
Sensitive Personal Information
We request sensitive personal data, we do have sections on our websites where you can submit additional information and special requests, for example, proof of driving licences for a specific driving position. If you submit information on these free text sections, only submit information you are comfortable providing and always bear in mind that it may be sensitive information. If you are submitting information during your registration, this information will be kept confidential and only used to process your booking and any special requests. If you submit reviews or feedback for our website, please remember that this information will be visible to other users of our website – and don’t forget, reviews can be submitted anonymously if you like.
Children and Personal Information
This website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. If we become aware that we are holding any information about children under the age of 16, we will take any actions necessary to comply with data protection legislation, including, if appropriate, deleting the information. If you become aware that your child (under 16) has provided their personal information to us, without your consent, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing legal@TRSG.uk so that we can take appropriate action.
5. Marketing Communications
When you sign up to receive any of our newsletters or marketing communications we will use the information you provide us with, usually just your name and email address, to enable us to send you our newsletters, client deals or any other communications you’ve requested. We will process your personal information for email marketing purposes based on your consent.
If you have signed up to any of our services or booked a client through us, you will still receive emails relating to those services and bookings (e.g. confirmation emails, reminder emails). If you decide not receive marketing emails from us, it will not affect service emails which are integral to the services provide to you by us and the Client.
6. Information we collect about you from other places
To enable us to provide you with our services, we may receive personal information about you from other sources, including:
· We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other products or services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, previous employers we may receive information about you from them. The legal basis for this processing is in our legitimate interests in ensuring you are assigned to the right position .
· Our website may enable you to share your experience and connect with us through third party social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. We may collect this information from our social media sites, including likes, shares and tweets, and about the content on social networking sites. We do not control the privacy of the information you provide on social media networks and the privacy policies of those social media networks will apply when using their services.
7. Our relationship with Clients for employment opportunities
8. Where we store your personal information
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers within the UK Unless you are told otherwise in any specific privacy notices provided by us, we do not transfer any personal information outside the EEA.
While we are committed to keeping your personal information secure, the transmission of information online via the internet is not completely secure. We, together with our service providers will do our best to protect your personal information but information provided is at your sole risk.
9. Sharing your personal information
We only share your personal data with people who have a need to know such information to perform their responsibilities. We may share your personal information with the following:
· Clients - we share registration Data, and other relevant information you provide us with the prospective employer. This information is provided to the Client to enable them to continue to process and manage your placement. Once we pass your information to the Client, the Client takes the role of Data Controller, and we become the Data Processor.
· Partner Networks – where you book a Client through one of our Partner Networks, for example a third-party client reservation website, we share registration Data and other relevant information you provide us with that Partner Network. We will never share Payment Data with Partner Networks. Once we pass your information to the Partner Network, the Partner Network takes the role of Data Controller for that data.
· Within the TRSG Group - we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries, to the extent necessary for the same purposes of the initial processing set out in this policy.
· Service Providers - TRSG may share your personal information with select service providers that TRSG may use to process your request or provide the services. These service providers act as data processors on our behalf, and provide IT and system administration services, such as hosting, and email and SMS services.
These service providers are legally obligated to keep the personal information they may have received confidential and secure they can only use your personal information per our instructions only.
We may also share your personal information with third parties:
· In the event that we sell or transfer any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective purchaser or recipient of such business or assets.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the TRSG Group, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
· In order to manage risks and legal disputes and obtaining professional legal advice, this disclosure will be on a confidential basis and only to our professional advisors who are under a duty of confidentiality.
10. How long will personal information be kept by us
As a rule, we will not hold your personal information for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collect it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. For more specific retention periods, please see section 5 above. While we do everything, we can to comply with these retention periods, if there is a legal, accounting or tax reason why the information is to be held for longer, we will only retain the information for as long as necessary to satisfy that legal, accounting or tax reason.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the
potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
11. Your rights under data protection legislation
Data protection legislation provides you with certain rights when it comes to the processing of your information. These are the right to:
(a) be informed
(b) access your information
(c) correct your information
(d) delete your information
(e) restrict processing
(f) transfer information
(g) object to processing
(a) The right to be informed
You have the right to be informed about how we collect and process your personal information, including who we are, how we use your personal information and your rights in relation to your personal information. We have gathered all the information you need in this privacy notice.
(b) The right of access your information
You have the right to access the personal information we have on you. We can confirm whether your information is being processed and provide you with access to your personal information.
(c) The right to correct your information
(d) The right to delete your information
You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal information. There are limited circumstances in which you can request deletion of your information, these include, where the information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we originally collected or processed it, and where you have withdrawn your consent to the processing by us. If you would like further information on your right to deletion, please just ask.
(e) The right to restrict processing
In some circumstances, you also have the right to restrict or suppress the processing of your personal information. If you request us to suppress your personal information, we will suspend any further processing of it.
(f) The right to transfer information
If you want to move or transfer your personal information to a different employer, you have the right to have your information transferred to another person.
(g) The right to object
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
You can find further information on your data protection rights from the Information Commissioner’s Office (the “ICO”) at www.ico.org.uk.
12. What can you do if you’re not happy
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. However, if you’re not happy with how we collect or process your information or
want some further information on your rights, you can contact us in the
· email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
· send us a
letter addressed to the Data Protection Officer, TRSG Limited, 55 Bore Street
We will work with you to resolve any issues you may have and aim to answer any question raised by you as soon as possible. You can also make
a complaint to the ICO – further information can be found at
13. About Data Security
TRSG has implemented measures to protect the privacy, security and integrity of your personal data. Access to personal data is restricted to those employees and service providers who need to know this information and who have been trained to comply with rules on confidentiality.
On TRSG's commercial sites, banking information will be collected for the purposes of effective, legal secure payment processes. These measures may consist of SSL encryption (intended to make the data unreadable to others) during the collection or transfer of confidential data. Said information will be used only for purposes of online payment and will not be retained.
TRSG ensures that your personal data are not altered, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
We may change our policy from time to time. Any changes we make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page. If you have an online account with us, we may notify you of any changes by email or through your account the next time you log on.